When you log in and explain your symptoms, the physician, specialist, or clinician you choose to see will determine if NowClinic is right for you based on his or her expertise.
The cost will vary and be dependent on a variety of factors, such as:
- Preferred pricing your employer has contracted with NowClinic, or
- Your health insurance copay amount
NowClinic may be appropriate to use when you’re unable to see your primary physician, during late nights and weekends, to get a second opinion, or have questions about preventive care and/or age- and gender-appropriate screenings. NowClinic might also be appropriate for follow-up appointments, such as reviewing lab results or answering questions about care.
NowClinic online care may be able to help with:
- Athlete's Foot
- Bladder infection/UTI
- Cold Sore
- Eye Infection/Pink Eye/Sty
- Fever and Chills
- Flu/Flu-like Illness
- Insect/Spider Bite
- Poison Ivy/Oak
- Runny Nose
- Sinus Infection
- Skin Inflammation
- Skin Rash
- Sore throat
- Viral illness
When you receive care via NowClinic, treatment may include a self-care plan, guidance on next steps to follow, diagnosis1
, and/or medication/prescription (as appropriate)2
1. If clinically appropriate.
2. No controlled substances may be prescribed. Other prescriptions may be available where clinically appropriate and permitted by law, and can be transmitted to the pharmacy of your choice.